Looking for a simple, flourless, crunchy cookie? Look no further! These cookies only require 5 ingredients and really pack a crunch! And, since these are made without any flour, they are naturally gluten free. The star of the show is the Rawmio Hazelnut Crunch Spread which is a blend of raw hazelnuts, creamy cacao butter, antioxidant-rich cacao nibs and low glycemic coconut sugar.
Flourless Hazelnut Chocolate Crunch Cookies
2 cups coconut sugar (or store-bought powdered sugar)
1 cup cacao powder
3 egg whites
1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
1 cup dark chocolate chips, or use raw chocolate cut up chunks
2 Tbsp Rawmio Hazelnut Crunch Spread + more to top off your cookies with before baking
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper and spray your parchment
paper to prevent sticking.
2. If using coconut sugar, measure out 2 cups and place in blender. Blend until sugar crystals become
Tip! Wait at least 30 seconds before opening the top of your blender so sugar has time to settle before
3. In a mixing bowl, combine powdered sugar and cacao powder.
4. Add in egg whites, vanilla extract, and Rawmio Hazelnut Crunch Spread. Whisk until batter thickens
and becomes glossy.
5. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Scoop out batter onto prepared baking sheet, making sure to leave a good amount of space in
between cookies since the batter will spread out. Recipe will make around 15 cookies.
7. Dollop Rawmio Hazelnut Crunch Spread in the middle of each cookie before placing in oven.
8. Bake in oven for 14 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
Amy is a registered yoga instructor and food lover. She loves to get creative in the kitchen and prioritizes better-for-you ingredients as she believes, what we put into our bodies impacts our entire being. When we feel our best, we can show up as the best versions of ourselves. Amy’s passion is sharing inspiration so others can find joy and balance in their lives. Follow along with her @cocoforavocados on Instagram.