Yam Salad with Hemp Poppy Seed Dressing by Natalia
Difficulty 5 minutes Serves 6-8 as a side
Sweet yams tossed with crunchy cabbage, nutty hemp oil and delicate poppy seeds make a deliciously tasty and gorgeously colored autumn side dish.
Ingredients * 6 cups shredded yams (about 4 small, peeled yams, shredded in your food processor)
* 3 cups shredded purple cabbage (preferably shredded very finely using a mandoline)
* 3/4 cup finely sliced red onion
* 1/2 cup hemp oil or olive oil
* 2 tablespoons poppy seed
* 1 tablespoon coconut or apple cider vinegar
* 1 1/2 teaspoons Himalayan salt
Directions 1) Toss all ingredients in a large bowl and mix very well. Serve & enjoy!