White Chocolate Dark Chocolate Mousse Cake
Difficulty 5 minutes Serves 9cm mini cake (perfect for 2!)
Are you one of those people who have an equal love for both white and dark chocolate? This recipe by Chris Anca of Tales of a Kitchen
will satisfy your craving for both in the form of a rich and creamy, silky-smooth mousse-like raw cheesecake dessert. Yes. Please.
Ingredients handful of almonds handful of sultanas (oil free) 2/3 cup cashews 1/3 cup softened coconut butter 20 gr melted cacao butter 1/2 vanilla bean 2 full TBSP sweetener of choice (raw honey, maple syrup) 1 full TBSP cacao powder a bit of water to blitz
Directions 1. Add almonds and dates to the blender jug and blitz until you get a crumbly mix. Press it into the mini pan.
2. Add 1/3 cup cashews, half the coconut butter, 10 g cacao butter, the vanilla bean, half the honey and a bit of water to one of the smoothie cups. Blitz until you get a creamy and smooth mix. Set aside.
3. Add 1/3 of the cashews, half the coconut butter, 10g cacao butter, the cacao powder, half the honey and a bit of water to the second smoothie cup and blitz until super smooth.
4. Pour a layer of dark chocolate mix onto the cake base. Reserve 1-2 TBSP of mix to use for decoration.
5. Pour the entire white chocolate mix onto the cake and smooth it out.
6. Pour the remainder of the dark chocolate mix on top and use a skewer to create decorative swirls.
7.Pop the cake in the fridge to firm up. Or the freezer if your sweet tooth is impatient.