Whipped Berry & Chocolate Superfood Pie
Difficulty 5 minutes Serves 1, 9 inch pie
Your food should be a reflection of who you are at your core. Celebrate your Divine nature with a true soul pie by Julia Corbett of Diviana Alchemy! The highly charged, mineralized and nutrient dense superfood and adaptogenic herbs in this recipe will make your body, mind and spirit sing with joy! In this recipe you'll find ingredients such as maca, he shou wu, ashwagandha, cordyceps, astragalus, chia seeds, raw honey, camu camu and stevia leaf alchemically blended into a superfood crust and layers of chocolate and whipped berry cream. Let the freedom of your soul guide you and play around with these different healing ingredients to suite your own specific needs.
Ingredients Superfood Crust:
2 cups coconut flakes
Directions Superfood Crust:
1) Process all the nuts in a food processor to break down into a flour.
2) Add all remaining ingredients and mix until combined and sticking together like a dough.
3) Press into a glass pie pan and set aside.
1) Melt down the cacao paste over a double boiler, along with the cacao butter over low heat.
2) Place all ingredients except the cacao mixture into a high power blender and mix on high until smooth and creamy.
3) Add the cacao paste and butter to the blender and mix again until emulsified and creamy.
4) Pour into pie crust and chill 30 minutes.
Whipped Berry Filling:
1) Melt down the cacao butter over a double boiler on low heat.
2) Add all ingredients to a high power blender except the cacao butter and mix on high until creamy, then add the cacao butter to the blender and mix again until smooth and fluffy.
3) Pour over the chocolate layer and chill for 3 hours or longer.