Vegan Meatballs + Creamy Avocado Sauce
Difficulty 5 minutes Serves 2 large servings or 4 small servings
Mix up the dinner spread tonight with a delicious plate of creamy avocado pasta topped with herbed mushroom-based "meatballs". This savory dish by RawManda
is perfectly hearty and filling without relying on any nuts whatsoever; quite a rarity in raw food cuisine. This recipe proves that you can still get in plenty of veggies and greens without having to eat salads for every meal. Enjoy!
Ingredients Meatballs (10)
1 cup mushrooms, chopped
Directions 1. Add all of the ingredients for the meatballs in a food processor or blender, blend until everything sticks together very well.
2. Roll mixture into about 10 balls, a little bigger than a tablespoon in size.
3. Place in the dehydrator (115F) for two hours, flipping halfway through.
4. Add all of the ingredients for the creamy avocado sauce in a food processor or blender, blend until you get a smooth uniform consistency.
5. Use a spiralizer or julienne your squash or zucchini.
6. Place squash/zucchini noodles into bowls, top with creamy avocado sauce and meatballs.