Raw Peanut Butter Cookies
Difficulty 5 minutes Serves 20
- Sift the coconut flour into a mixing bowl, then add almond flour and remove any clumps.
- Add all remaining ingredients and stir together until evenly combined.
- Let the mixture sit for a few minutes until the dough thickens a bit.
- Transfer mixing bowl to the refrigerator for 1-2 hours. This step to firm up the cookie dough helped me score the tops of the cookies a lot easier.
- Scoop out about 1 tablespoon of cookie dough, roll into balls and flatten slightly.
- Place cookies onto a parchment paper lined tray.
- Score the tops of each cookie by using a fork to press down on the cookie balls, further flattening them about