Raw Love Spell Slice
Difficulty 5 minutes Serves
A divine, raw, white chocolate, macadamia, berry and lucuma slice, infused with flower essences, topped with a raw activated nut crumble, a lavish of chocolate sauce, and a dusting of freeze dried strawberries. Yep. Heaven. This special recipe by Lauren Glucina of Ascension Kitchen features a sprinkling of a Bach flower essence called Holly. Holly is the embodiment of love. Enjoy!
Ingredients BASE: 2 cups macadamia nuts, ground into a flour 1 cup coconut flakes, ground into a rough meal 2 tablespoons cacao butter, liquefied 2 tablespoons 100% pure maple syrup 2 pinches Himalayan rock salt FILLING: 1 cup mixed frozen berries, thawed 1 cup cashews, soaked 8 hours or overnight
1. Combine everything in a large bowl and mix well.
2. Press firmly into the base of an 8 inch square cake tin lined with baking paper and set aside.
1. Blend everything except the coconut oil and cacao butter well.
2. Add cacao butter and coconut oil last and blend till smooth.
3. Pour over the top of the base and set in freezer.
1. Process everything in a food processor till nicely combined but still crumbly.
2. Sprinkle liberally over the top of the slice and return to the freezer.
CHOCOLATE EXPLOSION SAUCE:
1. Blend everything till perfectly smooth, then pour into a zip lock bag, or piping bag if you have one.
2. Drizzle over the top of the set slice in random patterns.
Give it another half an hour to firm up in the freezer, or serve as is, cut into little squares.