Raw Chocolate Cake Hearts
Difficulty 5 minutes Serves 6
These cakes by Hallie and Reya of Nibs and Greens
are similar to a traditional flourless chocolate cake. Each bite melts in your mouth and satisfies that sweet chocolate craving. These cakes are filled with all raw, nutrient-dense ingredients, cutting out anything processed, refined, or animal-based. And the best part: they are pure chocolate.
Ingredients Chocolate Cake
Directions Chocolate Cake
1. In your food processor, add all ingredients except for the cacao nibs. Process until it forms a fluffy dough.
2. Stir in cacao nibs.
3. On a dehydrator teflex sheet, press mixture into a small heart cut-out mold to fill completely.
4. Continue making hearts until all the mixture is used.
5. Dehydrate at 110˚ for 1.5 hours, remove teflex sheet. Continue dehydrating at 110˚ for about 4 hours, until the outside is firm, but still soft in the middle.
1. Mix everything in your food processor - just a few seconds, careful not to overmix!
2. Once the chocolate hearts are out of the dehydrator, spread a generous layer of frosting over each heart.
3. Store in an airtight container in your fridge or freezer. Will keep for 3-4 days.
4. Eat with coconut whipped cream and berries. Share the love with friends!