Directions 1. Make the date paste for the base: Add dates and water to a high-speed blender and blend on high until creamy.
2. Then combine with coconut flakes and vanilla powder and mix well.
3. Put baking paper on the bottom of a smaller cake model (mine was 7x4 inch) then transfer the base to it and spread evenly.
4. Make coconut milk (blend coconut flakes and water in a high-speed blender and squeeze the milk out through a nut milk bag).
5. Then add coconut milk, dates, vanilla powder, and cacao powder to a high-speed blender and blend on high.
6. Spread on top of the base.
7. Place in a refrigerator for an hour or two and serve. :)