Jakob's Simple Chia pudding Pie
Difficulty 5 minutes Serves 1, 8 inch pie
We're always on the lookout for more fabulous ways to incorporate chia into our diet, and this is definitely one of the most delicious ways ever! A simple chia berry pie posted on Love Raw by the beautiful and talented Karolina Eleanora.
Ingredients For the base:
Directions For the base:
1) Pit and soak the Dates for 5 minutes.
2) Grind the nuts into a flour in your blender or food processor. Add the rest of the ingredients and process until you have a dough.
3) Press down the dough on a plate or pie form measuring about 8 inches (20 cm) across.
1) Add all of the ingredients to your blender.
2) Pour the filling over the base and add some berries on top. Put in the fridge to chill a couple of hours or overnight.