Easy Nut-Free Raw Vegan Chocolate Fudge
Difficulty 5 minutes Serves
Going to an event and need to bring a dessert everyone can enjoy, even those with nut allergies? This simple nut-free raw vegan chocolate fudge by Nikki Stokes of Eating Vibrantly is easily the best answer you
Directions 1. Melt the coconut butter (or coconut oil) in a dehydrator or over a double boiler.
2. Add in the sunflower seed butter and mix until smooth.
3. Add the cacao powder, date paste (or liquid sweetener) and vanilla bean powder and mix thoroughly.
4. Add the shredded coconut and mix until evenly combined.
5. Press into a suitable mould and place in the freezer for two hours.
6. Pop out of the mould and slice into bite sized pieces.
7. Store in the fridge for as long as it lasts ;)
* A blend of dates and water in the ratio 100g dates to 40g water