Blackberry Chocolate Cake
Difficulty 5 minutes Serves
This cake is based on my raw chocolate cake recipe, I just skipped the cacao powder and added a little bit more fresh & frozen fruits blending them with the filling. The base is also different, because I had some almond pulp left from the raw white gazpacho and didn
Ingredients for the base
1 cup almond pulp
3 teaspoons coconut oil
3 teaspoons sweetener, I used honey
For the filling
2 cups raw cashews, soaked at least 1-2 hours
1/3 cup water
1 cup fruits, use different fruits for different cake colors
1 cup maple syrup & agave
1/3 cup melted cacao butter
1/3 cup melted coconut oil
1/2 teaspoon himalayan salt
Directions Base Instructions:
1. Blend everything together.
2. Using a spoon place the mixture on the bottom of a cake pan or in small cups.
3. Press gently with the spoon and leave in the fridge until the filling is ready.
1. Blend the cashews with the water.
2. Add the fruits and blend again until a creamy mixture is formed.
3. Melt the cacao butter and coconut oil and add them in the blender.
4. Add everything else and blend until everything is smooth and creamy.
5. Pour over the base and keep in the fridge. It will be best if you leave it there at least for a day to harden perfectly.
6. If you are using a sweeter fruit, you might want to reduce the sweetener.
Serve to your love one for breakfast and he/she will love you forever ;)