You can handle this. No, really. You've got this! Especially now that you have a hand sanitizer that's equally effective and safe to use.
You Can Handle This contains 70% all-natural ethyl alcohol and purified nano silver, so you can rest easy knowing that 99.9% of common germs will meet their maker if used as directed.
Did you know? Our skin is the body's largest organ, and it isn't impermeable to the chemicals used in topical skin care products and hand sanitizers. Now you can rest easy knowing that you can effectively sanitize your hands while keeping the rest of your body safe and healthy too.
Our effective antiseptic agents come in a base of skin-loving and nourishing organic aloe vera gel with a splash of essential oil. The only residue you'll be leaving behind is the smell of organic plant essences (plus good vibes because you'll know without a shadow of a doubt You Can Handle This)
- Natural Ethyl Alcohol - Effective against 99.9% of common germs and plant-derived
- Nano Silver - Microparticle silver, a safe and natural compound with strong antiseptic properties
- Organic Aloe Vera - Hydrates, softens and soothes the skin
- Organic Glycerin - Keeps our ingredients emulsified and helps hydrate the skin
- Organic Essential Oils - Purifies the skin and provides uplifting aromatherapy benefits
- Purified water - For a convenient spray application you can use on the go.
What's not inside
- Triclosan - a strong antibiotic agent associated with hormone disruption yet commonly used in conventional hand sanitizers
- Isopropyl Alcohol - a chemical form of alcohol
- Benzalkonium Chloride - a common chemical preservative linked to skin irritations and allergies
- Phthalates - chemical plasticizers used in skincare products and cosmetics as a solvent
- Parabens - chemical preservatives linked to certain types of cancer
- Synthetic Fragrance and Dyes - unnecessary toxic chemicals which can lead to skin inflammation
You Can Handle This is:
- 100% Non-Toxic
- Earth-Friendly and Safe for the Environment
- Made in the USA in a GMP Certified Facility